Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Reign of Kings Update R10
Posted on October 4th, 2016 03:31 PM EST
- Removed the steamAuthTimeout from the ServerSettings.cfg because it's no longer used.
- Fixed a bug in the steam authentication that may sometimes cause the server to crash on logout.
- Added a more useful error on the server when the steam authentication fails to initialize.
- Fixed a bug in the steam authentication that could cause the server to reject a player if they login, logout then login again really quickly.
- Improved backend logging performance
- Fixed a bug that prevented a client from connecting to a server that is hosting on a port above 32767.
- Instantiate objects over time to reduce the impact while paging
- Instantiate things in two parts to reduce the chance of breakage due to missed states
- Pool block page cells to lower the impact of block instantiation
- Update previous saved data to the current paging system
- Reduce some of the garbage produced by paging
- Create a system so that block events are delayed so state changes won’t be missed
- Reduce disk I/O by requiring disk reading so often